I am writing this post with a fresh baby in my lap in the position we like to call the "vertical peanut" and listening to really crappy yet somehow soothing nursery music. Just a week ago I would have been rocking to Yo La Tengo and having a Lone Star. Having a baby is awesome!
2 comments:
"Jack Bixler". "Damn Glad to meet you". He is so awesome! Get ready for a wonderful ride. It never ends. Everyday is something new. When he's 1, you'll be amazed at how someone can be so thrilled at peek-a-boo. When he's 5, you'll laugh your ass off at his wild imagination, when he's ten, you'll see how much smarter he is than you, and when he's 14 you'll be amazed at how much smarter he thinks he is than you......either way, it's a trip, every single day. What a miracle.
Jack is wonderful, perfect, and the sweetest baby in the world! You and Kelly looked so at ease with him; you will be fantastic parents. I love the peanut thing. And the swaddling. You are a cool dadio, Tall Daddy.
Post a Comment